Wednesday, March 26, 2014

TV Shows I Watch

So, my bio says I like TV. Here are the shows I currently keep up with:


Saturdays: 1st Look, Open House, and Open House NYC

Sundays: Southern At Heart, Resurrection, Crisis

Mondays: The Voice, Beauty and the Beast, Dallas, Castle, and The Blacklist. Sleepy Hollow already finished season 1.

Tuesdays: SHIELD, The Originals, Supernatural, The Voice, About A Boy, Growing Up Fisher, and New Girl

Wednesdays: Arrow, Revolution, and Nashville

Thursdays: The Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory, Reign, Parenthood, Elementary, and Vikings

Friday: Last Man Standing, Grimm, Hart of Dixie, and Sons of Guns


I'm behind on Hollywood Game Night. I also watch HGTV and Food Network when I'm bored. In summer, I watch America's Got Talent and So You Think You Can Dance. I wish I could still watch Saving Hope, but as it's a Canadian show without US distribution, I have to wait for the DVDs. We're hoping Dracula gets a 2nd season. Year-round, me and the mister like UFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment