Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Pre-order I, PALADIN! The Strange Allies series needs super fans!

Become an early adopter!



I, PALADIN releases to the public June 26, but you can get it EARLY by pre-ordering through my Kickstarter campaign!


The story of how I got drafted into the world-savin’ business isn’t so complicated. 

Amelia Thornhill directed a vampire at me.


Turns out, I have a higher calling and I feel horrible every time I have to lie to Mama about my job. It's been the two of us since I was five years old, so leaving home is painful, but Amelia says I put people in danger by staying. Because I’m not a normal girl, there will be no college graduation ceremony, no wedding to a nice man, and no grandbabies for Mama to spoil, but I'll let her hold on to those dreams as long as possible. Making sure she's taken care of always comes first.

Agent Seven’s origin story.

This series is intended for readers over the age of 18 due to adult situations.


$5 contribution - one I, Paladin ebook before it's released to the public

$15 contribution - one I, Paladin ebook and paperback as a set.






No comments: